Monday, March 17, 2014

Funny Confession #274


I love running, with a passion.

And yet I can honestly say that not a single bone in my body was upset to be straight chillin' at the roof deck pool of our hotel instead of pounding the pavement below in yesterday's Barcelona Marathon.

Just look at those poor fools....26 miles is hard work....

Roofdecking is the opposite of hard work and it felt incredible.  

Can you believe a pool roofdeck this fabulous exists???  We couldn't either.  It was crazy.  It definitely impacted our ability and desire to explore Barcelona...I guess we'll just have to go back again (ASAP!  That city is amazing!).   I had to dig deep to motivate to get to the game (which was totally worth it of course!)









 Our hotel, was incredible, as you can see.  O had stayed there for work a few times...although he swears he had never been to the pool before yesterday.  OMG this pool was the kind of place dreams are made of.




1 comment:

hvk said...

that hotel, and that pool (!), in that city, make my heart go pitter-pat!
i might have never left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...